Saturday, May 8, 2010

SEWING AND COOKING..AHH..TROUBLESOME..

http://www.dyespigments.com/products/gifs/food-color.jpgIt was when i'm in Mrsm Besut, one of the Kemahiran Hidup teachers asked us to do some course works. 'Saya nak kamu semua jahit la ape-ape yang boleh kamu apply segala bentuk jahitan yang kamu dah belajar'. Haha..then I whispering to myself, 'Suruh je la mak aku kan, kan senang je tu..'. Destructive words came then from mouth of the teacher, 'No assistant allowed! Ingat, saya dapat bezakan yang mana kamu buat dengan yang mak kamu buat'. Eeeh? I'm doomed. No, not just me, all of the gentlemen in that class of 30 were doomed. How can guys sew? We can only do mechanical stuffs and something like that. I really do hate seeing the face of all those girls in my class, smiling 10-cm wide, knowing that their work in sewing will surpass everyone and pleased the teachers for their fantastic works. Well, this is exactly why we're learning Kemahiran Hidup isn't? To learn the 'kemahiran' themselves right? 

My first work was a total mess. How can the girls sewed so perfectly like they were born to do so? For the guys, well, we were born prepared. But not that prepared for this sewing thingy. At last, I got 2/10 for the coursework which was a great disaster for us all. Another thing is cooking. I can cook! Only Maggi laa..and some boiled eggs..and that's all..My mother once told me that if i were to study far away from her, she will put me in any available short course in Giatmara or in the Kolej Komuniti around our hometown. No way... My smaller brother is a great cooker. Really. When I asked him whatever that i wanted, then he will change from my brother into my personal chef. Good thing uh?
Everyone should learn how to cook. I still remembered how my father tried to cook for us when my mother had a fever. Haha..he failed completely. 

The moral? Girls, you should find your future husband that are capable in cooking. (apasal aku tulis pasal mende ni? haha...maybe sebab tengah makan laksa kot skrang...hehe)

10 comments:

Atikah FatholRazak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luqman Safwan C.M Fauzi said...

haha..girls mmg dah ade bakat memasak..kene asah je..yg laki mmg tak pernah wujud pon talent tu...hehe
anyway thanx tau..

@fitridzulkifli said...

ahahah. kan kan. how in the whole wide world, would we the guys know how to naturally cooks and sew?urgh!

Luqman Safwan C.M Fauzi said...

to fitri..

betul2..aku sokong sangat..haha...
org laki tak reti pon maen masak2 nie..hahaha

Anonymous said...

gg... sumbak molek.. ha3

Luqman Safwan C.M Fauzi said...

natang...kalu dok zeri cerah..

Anonymous said...

men can cook better and they will find new invention for cooking. when i went for a cooking competition, there were more boys participant than girls. their table decoration was awesome. the judges praise them for the taste of the food and their decoration. if u were there, i'm sure u will be suprised. don't under estimate boys talent in cooking. boys can do more with their creative mind...

Luqman Safwan C.M Fauzi said...

wow..i took that as a complement..

i've never thought that girls can be so supportive when boys are talking about this kind of stuffs..hehe

yet, maybe u're true..if we have the passion..then we can cook better than the girls..

Anonymous said...

yeh. we can do everything if we want to do it and just enjoy when doing it. that's why the boys in the competition can do better i think.

Luqman Safwan C.M Fauzi said...

boys are better in competition?
i suggest u think again..haha