Monday, May 24, 2010

MY DREAM

http://static.desktopnexus.com/wallpapers/235734-bigthumbnail.jpgEveryone has a dream house. Me too. I really want my dream house to be different. You ask your friend about their dream houses, they'll reply, 'I want a huge mansion with multiple chandeliers on top of the ceiling.' I don't want that. One of the characteristics of my dream house is, instead of hallways, i will be using water canals. It's like you'll have to swim to get to the other side of the room. It's unique! Besides, i've always wanted a mystery house. If i'm having a party, i want that giant bookshelf where i can get to when no one's looking and a pull out the big green book and out of sudden the shelf turn around and lead me to secret hallways. And that hallways must always be uncomfortable and hard to move in until i will have to say, 'What the heck did i built them like this!?' And the hallways will lead me to fuckin labs with bunsen burner and schematics going on. i don't know what schematics are but i want it in back there because i know schematics belong in lab.
http://api.ning.com/files/AbLRSH0ZT848jTqX7NpW5yZfQeG8VgUsVGW*EKhxJTPAV-Axis5LQATwuAdceTGjn7-Jtq6mNPFF-Ur58OOjdpjt5Eeik24D/MONALISA.jpg 
I do want to have a big picture where i can look through the picture's eyes and espionage on everyone and say, 'Are they talking about me?' i want trap doors too. I'll always have goosebumps thinking at the possibility of my friends entering my house when i'm having a function. When they're in the toilet, suddenly they get sucked up and ended up in swamp three miles away. That's fantastic..No..it shouldn't be a swamp, it should be a pool filled with marshmallows. Yeah! They get pissed off with the trap but how can a person still be pissed off when they ended up in a pool of sweet marshmallows..oh god..that would be funny

http://www.elmcitytoys.com/store/media/truck.jpgI want to have a vehicle, my own vehicle that i can use. Everyone wants a vehicle that they can drive around right? I did have a stupid conversation with a bunch of my friends and we talked on our future vehicles. I ask for suggestion from them on what kind of vehicle that i can drive that can make me look super cool. One of them say, 'A ferrari dude, sumpah terbaek..' Another one said, 'A hammer is super cool man. Nampak tough giler'. I say no to both. Yup, both of them looked bad ass but i really don't want to have something that other people already have. So i'm suggesting myself, 'What about a cement truck? Now that's bad ass' Yeah, it's super cool when you ride a cement truck with a purple neon below and a fifty-inch rims on the road. Nobody still have that shit. Can anyone beat me now? Nope.

sorry sebab mengarut..bosan sangat

10 comments:

topek said...

water canal. hahaha wildest idea ive ever heard....:D

Luqman Safwan C.M Fauzi said...

don't take my idea!hahaha

izzah amirah said...

haha..i like the giant book shelf that will you to the errr crazy lab..haha...it is not impossible to have one in your dream house..ermm well good imagination i guess..hehe

izzah amirah said...

haha..i like the giant book shelf that will lead you to the errr crazy lab..haha...it is not impossible to have one in your dream house..ermm well good imagination i guess..hehe..by the way i'm imagine ur dream house is just like the mansion in haunted mansion movie..mystery!!!

Hafiz Yusof said...

my dream house..rumah yang penuh dgn taman..

Anonymous said...

so,believe it or not, prophet Sulaiman castle was told to have built with water inside...

cyber world..like our thoughts is beyond everything and unlimited..one day, you can write a book for you always have a lot of ideas..

-adriyana,tawbstms

Luqman Safwan C.M Fauzi said...

izzah: yup..it's not impossible at all..haha..i can't wait to have it..

embun(ape name ni?):taman?haha..dream for it dreamers..i want to have that too..

adriayana:Book about mystery house?not a bad idea at all..

K said...

luq,crazy lab belong 2 me.. hahahaha...

nway,my dream house... mcm ni kot,ad taman haiwan,ad crazy lab,hehe...

Hafiz Yusof said...

apiz..teruskan menulis omputih..aku suka

Luqman Safwan C.M Fauzi said...

mad khaz: u nak tman haiwan gak?ssh nak jage binatang dow..

apiz: i'll take that as a compliment..thanx dude..