Wednesday, May 19, 2010

THE SCENE THAT'LL TEACH YOU

http://www.car-accidents.com/2007-crash-pics/11-14-07-silver-8.jpgThough it's strange, but i really, really want to see it. I've always dreamed to see an accident happening live in front of my eyes. I really do see that as a sort of entertainment. Even my siblings felt the same. When we're in the car, every time we saw an accident, one of us will say, 'Sikit lagi..kalau mari awal sikit mesti boleh tengok live'. Weird? I don't think so. Do you realize that every time you saw an accident happened, there were a lot of people gathering around and trust me, they're just spectators. Only berape kerat je that will really help the  real victim-of-circumstances. Sometimes, when an accident happened nearby our neighborhood, the first thing that i will do is to call my friends to check things out. It really did felt like the scene was the center of the world.
Alas, today was an unlucky day. This afternoon, i did saw an accident live in front of my head, but the victim was me. Hahaha...it was not really an accident, it's what we called as the pre-accident scene (Huh?). I went out to buy some Lychee cans for lunch. As i was reversing the car, the censor of the car was broken and no alarm was heard. Banng!. I say, 'Aik, pasu bunga mane plak aku langgar nie?' It was a motorcycle, fallen on the road, behind the car. It was just me and the motorcycle. At that time, i really though to do a hit-and-run scene, but i say, 'Relax dude, be professional'. The owner of the motorcycle came and you should look at his face when he saw his motorcycle on the road. I praised him for being professional too as he didn't get mad or didn't slapped me in the face. 
The security of a nearby bank came. And hear this, you really don't want to have somebody like him nearby when you're in trouble. Both of the owner and me was cool, but this guy, this guy did get mad at me like the motorcycle was his. He had threaten me in many different acts. First, he took a picture of me and the plate number of my car. Then, he asked me to give him my I.C card. Then, out of nowhere, he get mad at me and told me that he'll call the police. What the heck? It's just a fucking scratch! (Now, i'm mad..haha). But i remain professional, rational and calm. After we discussed a few things, we'd agreed that i should pay Rm 40 to pay the damage done. I paid him immediately. The security guy continued to scold me throughout the conversation.

Then, the security guard asked me, 'Belajar kat mane?' After i said, 'MRSM Jasin', he remained silence since then.

11 comments:

Asfarina :) said...

tell u what, 'sumpah bengang!'
but then, u acted wisely n not being emotional at all. good job n congratz! x) yeah, this is wht we called, professional.

langgar pasu bunga biasalah..hak2

Luqman Safwan C.M Fauzi said...

mwahahaha....bkan salah aku dow..salah censor tak bnyi..tp btul gak salah aku sbb tak tngok crmin blakang...ahaks..

Haziq said...

haha.. sndiri wat accident.. tadi skit lagi ak nak accident...semasa nak pegi ofis... ak brnti kat junction pkai gear 2 (pkai kembara manual). bile nak jln, ak tekan minyak n engine mati. huh.. kerete ak keblakang sbb ak tak brek. slamat tak langgar kete blakang..

Ahmad Sharil said...

haha, dun have license pun lg..
x minatla, nak amik license once aq da ada my own car..

and when the time arrives,
tadaa!

Luqman Safwan C.M Fauzi said...

weyh..tu lagi bahaya klau kene...tu aku tak suke sngat bwak kete manual ni..hahaha

Luqman Safwan C.M Fauzi said...

sharil: bleh jugak wat camtu..lg excited kot..hahaha

Hanis Amanina said...

yeahh. same with me. i prefer auto than manual. lantak la orang cakap pakai auto tak challenging, asalkan selamat. haha.

agak2 kenapa pak guard tu terdiam ek. HEHE

Luqman Safwan C.M Fauzi said...

auto lg best...psl pak gat trdiam tu..hmmmm

Ros Amanina Raziki said...

pak guard tuh sengal lah!!:D

Anonymous said...

kete apa yg ko guna? scratch x? msti bapak kau bising en
hahaha
-betik-

Luqman Safwan C.M Fauzi said...

satria neo...bapak aku selamba je..