Thursday, January 27, 2011

WHAT'S YOUR AIM IN LIFE?

This question is very much cliche, isn't? And gosh, people will tend to repeat the same thing all over again. One day, in an occasion with my neighbours, a friend of my mother asked us (my siblings and i) in a very condescending and serious tone, "What would you work in the future?". .........we were damn quite for a while....

And then one of my siblings said, 'An engineer', the other continued,'A teacher' and when it came to my turn, i said, 'A doctor'. After the ceremony ended, we all gathered in that large piece of metal (i'm referring to my father's car). Out of sudden, my mom started to say so slow like it is a whisper to my dad, 'Are they really serious about their professions in the future?' My dad replied, 'Ikut suka diorang laa nak jadi ape.'
But here's the part that i like most.

As soon as we're leaving the outskirts of the village, spontaniously i turned my face to my siblings and  make my mark ,'Ok, quit those craps, what do you really want to be in the future huh?' They replied dengan selambanye, "CIA* agent', another one said it out loud, 'I don't want to work' and the third was very much unexpected, .......'Ustazah'. Then my siblings asked me the very same question. I then replied, 'Ada tak pengutip sampah professional?' We all laugh like hell in the car.

And it all happened many years ago.
(*Oh yeah, CIA is referring to Central Intelligence Agency, an agency that protect the national and international interest to the gov of the United States) This will happen if your siblings watch too much of James Bond movies.....

4 comments:

K said...

mg mmg sesuai jd pengutip sampah profesional,hahaha. brg sendiri pon blom tau jumpe leh kutip x,hahahaha

Luqman Safwan C.M Fauzi said...

barang sendiri laenciter...keke

Haziq said...

Ok la CIA. Dapat intip orang.. haha

Luqman Safwan C.M Fauzi said...

oh haziq!